What: Zero-waste cooking 101 live stream
When: Wednesday, March 30th, 7pm Pacific. (You can also later watch a recording on my sparsely populated YouTube channel.)
Where: Live stream on YouTube
This Wednesday evening, I’ll discuss my zero-waste kitchen in a webinar for the University of Southern California’s chapter of the Food Recovery Network and you can watch the talk live on YouTube. You don’t need to register; simply click on this link at 7pm Wednesday.
In my talk, I’ll cover:
- Stats on food waste in the US
- Some of the reasons we waste so much food
- How I shop to eliminate packaging waste
- How I prep and store food
- How I use up everything to avoid food waste
I would have liked to have given people more notice of this live stream but I worked out the technology kinks only this past weekend. I plan to do more of these in the future though. I hope you can watch!